What is Adrenal HB?
I spent much time over the last 18 years using various adrenal formulations, learning what worked best for my patients and what didn't. From that knowledge I then created Adrenal HB; a comprehensive adrenal support supplement that I feel is the most complete on the market today.*
is a foundational product meant to be used as the base in almost every adrenal support program. It contains 11 key nutrients (herbs, botanicals, vitamins, minerals and amino acids) all designed to support healthy adrenal function and repair.* Who should take it?
It was created to be used by anyone that wants to support healthy adrenal function. However, if you have high blood pressure it is best you take Adrenal WF.
How to take it?
This product is meant to be used as a foundation for any adrenal support protocol; regardless if it's severe adrenal fatigue or just general support.*
It is best to take one at breakfast and one at lunch and it may be taken on an empty stomach or with a morning smoothie.*
Important: Do not take if you have high blood pressure. More About Adrenal HB:
The adrenal glands play a role in reducing stress, improving energy, regulating our wake-sleep cycles and loosing weight.* When the stresses get high in life or if the body becomes sick or overly stressed, the adrenal glands have to work much harder to maintain normal bodily function. In this overly stressed state, the adrenals may require more nutrients to keep up with the demand.*
My Adrenal HB formulation contains essential vitamins, an amino acids and herbs that help provide the adrenal glands with the nutrients that they need for proper function.* This is one of my favorite adrenal products because of the broad spectrum of nutrients.* Some Key Ingredients:
- Camu Camu: A superfood with more natural vitamin C than any other food, about 60 times more than an orange--vitamin C is crucial for adrenal function.*
- N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine: The adrenal glands use L-Tyrosine to produce their two key neurotransmitters, epinepherine and norepinepherine, which are used for energy production, blood sugar regulation, concentration and focus.*
- Rhodiolia Root: An adaptogenic herb that helps to support adrenal health.*
- Vitamin B6 (active form): B6 is used in several pathways that are used to make adrenal hormones. However, problems can arise if a person is missing the necessary enzymes to change B6 (Pyridoxine HCL) into its more active form Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate. Dr. Rob put the active form of B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) in this formula to provide support for those that may have conversions problems.*
- Eleuthero Root: An adaptogenic herb used to support healthy adrenal function.*
- Ashwagandah: Supports a healthy response to stress and may support a more relaxed state.*
- American Ginseng: Supports healthy energy production.*
- Licorice Root: May reduce adrenal stress and demand.*
Take 1 at breakfast and 1 at lunch.
*This product has not been evaluated by the FDA to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent any disease or illness. "Dr. Rob," AlternaCare or any of the AlternaCare's employees do not make any claim regarding this product. Do not start taking this product without the permission of your licensed healthcare professional. The recommendations and information above to not constitute a doctor patient relationship. If you have any reaction to this product, please discontinue immediately and seek medical attention. Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing without the permission of your medical doctor.